Canadian Steel has capabilities extending throughout the structural steel industry – from the design phase to fabrication and installation. Our experienced workforce can tackle virtually any small to midsize project from beginning to end – creating the first model and installing the last beam. Whatever our level of involvement, you can be sure that Canadian Steel will work in harmony with your project needs.
Our range of services also includes:
- Welding – our welders are some of the best in the business, specializing in the use of jigs and fixtures for complicated joint welding.
- Detailing – our professional engineers can convert existing structural designs into shop drawing and fabrication specifications.
- Fabrication – Canadian Steel provides complete fabrication services for all structural steel components; anything from a guard rail, metal roofing or equipment platforms to a structural support beam.
- Delivery – Canadian Steel delivers its fabricated structural components throughout North America. Whatever your needs, we’ll get it to you.
- Installation – our Toronto location allows us to serve the Southern Ontario market with complete installation services. When you need it done right – Canadian Steel is there.